Well, I don't really have much to say here. In fact, most of this blog, if not all, won't be my words, but words of the holy saints (both capital S and little s saints). I might as well just throw that disclaimer out there (I will try to cite at least the author of each quote).
The purpose of this blog? Honestly, organization. For a few years now, I've had buckets of quotes saved into my email. A blog just seemed like the best way to organize them all (score one for tagging!).
Some of these quotes are old favorites, others I just happened to stumble across. All of them have the same essential quality: they are words to live by.
The purpose of this blog? Honestly, organization. For a few years now, I've had buckets of quotes saved into my email. A blog just seemed like the best way to organize them all (score one for tagging!).
Some of these quotes are old favorites, others I just happened to stumble across. All of them have the same essential quality: they are words to live by.