My portion is the LORD;
I promise to observe your words.
I entreat you with all my heart:
have mercy on me in accord with your promise.
I have examined my ways
and turned my steps to your testimonies.
I am prompt, I do not hesitate
in observing your commandments.
Though the snares of the wicked surround me,
your law I do not forget.
At midnight I rise to praise you
because of your righteous judgments.
I am the friend of all who fear you,
of all who observe your precepts.
The earth, LORD, is filled with your mercy;h
teach me your statutes.
-Psalm 119: 57-64
I promise to observe your words.
I entreat you with all my heart:
have mercy on me in accord with your promise.
I have examined my ways
and turned my steps to your testimonies.
I am prompt, I do not hesitate
in observing your commandments.
Though the snares of the wicked surround me,
your law I do not forget.
At midnight I rise to praise you
because of your righteous judgments.
I am the friend of all who fear you,
of all who observe your precepts.
The earth, LORD, is filled with your mercy;h
teach me your statutes.
-Psalm 119: 57-64
Comments
Post a Comment